At MEFL’s Spark! 2018 conference in September we brought together leaders from around Australia to discuss the need for a fair and equitable transition to a zero carbon energy market. Our plenaries and breakout sessions covered a wide range of topics, from energy equity to designing for the future, community energy and Australia’s potential to be a renewable superpower exporting “liquid sunshine” to the world.
Learn about each of the streams at Spark!, who our panellists were and the insights they shared with delegates below.
- It Takes A Village!
- Local Leadership in the Face of Inaction from Federal Government
- Tackling Energy Poverty – a Policy and Program Response
- Future State of the Energy System
- Demand Management and the New Grid
- Why Policy Matters
- Australia’s Potential
- Overcoming the Barriers to Solar
- The Energy Challenges for Vulnerable Households