Spark! is over but…
Spark! 2018 brought together some of Australia’s leading minds to solve priority problems together. It was also an opportunity for you to contribute to the ever-expanding conversation on Australia’s energy transition.
Spark! is MEFL’s cornerstone event and was held on Thursday 20 and Friday 21 September.
If you see this icon at top left in a presentation,
click it to see speaker’s notes.
- Alex Marks, Allume Energy – Unlocking Solar for the Multi-metered Market
- Alison Rowe, MEFL – Future state of the energy system
- Alix Pearce, Cities Power Partnership – Local Leadership
- Ben McGowan – Community Energy North East Victoria
- Daniel Zhang, DELWP – Energy Affordability
- Ed McManus, Powershop – The changing market
- Jane Burns – CERES
- John Thwaites – Mike Hill Oration
- Kathryn Skidmore, Moreland City Council – Cooling Communities
- Lucy Allinson, DHHS – EnergySmart Public Housing Research Project
- Matt Soeberg, Sustainability Victoria – Healthy Homes
- Nicky Ison, Community Power Agency – Community Energy
- Paul Murfitt, DELWP – Why Policy Matters
- Ralf Thesing, Macedon Ranges Sustainability Group
- Sandra Centofanti, Jemena – Demand response trial
- Trent McCarthy- Climate emergency
Jemena and Powershop were our Platinum partners, with additional support from Moreland City Council and Bosch who came on board as Silver sponsors. Thank you to these key partners, who added a wealth of knowledge and experience to the event.