The strategic directions underpinning our 2010-2015 Strategic Plan are:
- We deliver community based solutions on sustainable energy
- We build partnerships and alliances for sustainable local communities
- We grow and share energy knowledge with the community
- We are influential and provide leadership in an urgent transition to a sustainable energy future
- Our business is sustainability and our business is sustainable.
Actions and evaluation
In this Strategic Plan each of these directions is expanded upon through the articulation of objectives, actions to be taken, and evaluation measures. Together with budgets and program plans, these key strategic directions will form the basis of our annual business plans over the coming years.
Our focus will continue to be on driving the urgent transition of our community to a sustainable energy footing, whilst also ensuring that the Moreland community benefits from this transition - socially, economically and environmentally.
Significant challenges will need to be overcome in the coming years, from ensuring that we have adequate resources to deliver our vision, to being able to effectively influence the institutional arrangements and political processes that can act to prevent achieving change on the scale that is now required to prevent dangerous climate change.